Arrrrr me hearties. Welcome aboard.
Day 9 of the intensive, go-hard, get the refit done push on the project.
The time has come to prep the boat for paint. I started by cleaning the work area. Then I sanded all fairing material off. After that, I started masking. I had a bit of trouble with the tape. It was very frustrating. I ended up buying cheaper tape that worked better. Late in the afternoon I got a coat of primer (pre-kote) applied. Very satisfying to see the old girl coming back to life. It’s taking longer than I had hoped but I can only blame myself as I am the boss, crew, and pay-master. 😀
As always fair winds, following seas, and God bless.