Arrrrr me hearties! Welcome aboard.
Holy holes, Batman! We give the boomkin an early trial run and discover that we have hole issues. Well to tell the truth, we have more issues than just holes but for the purpose of this blog, we have hole issues. Six of them to be precise.
Nevertheless, we press on and get happy that we are at long last beginning to put things back. What took a couple of days to take off, takes an awful lot longer to put back!
When I discovered the hole issue it took me a while to decide how to proceed. What I’ve decided to do is what a couple of you have posted in the comment section on youtube: I’ll assemble the boomkin as much as possible and then re-drill the holes via the correctly aligned holes in the boomkin beams. The old holes will be filled with epoxy and covered.
I hope this makes you happy. It makes me happy. And that’s important. Happy Pirate, happy life. Or something like that.
Fair winds, following seas, and God bless.